June 2019 Annaba - Algeria
The International Conference on Embedded Systems in Telecommunications and Instrumentation (ICESTI’19) aims to provide a discussion forum for scientists, researchers, engineers, and PhD students about the latest research results and technological advances in the fields of theoretical and experimental applications of embedded systems, telecommunications, signal processing and renewable energy as well as in emerging areas related to the six tracks of the conference.
ICESTI’19 looks for significant contributions to various topics. The conference will also include plenary sessions given by world-class speakers in emerging areas related to the six tracks of the conference.
CONFERENCE TRACKS AND TOPICS
The conference has six major tracks and under each track the conference topics are listed: - Design tools for electronics and embedded systems, - Advanced telecommunications, - Image and signal processing, - Sensors and instrumentation, - Renewable energy, - Computer and industrial engineering.
The topics include but are not limited to:
- Design tools for electronics and embedded systems: Embedded systems and software, System-on-chip (SoC), multiprocessor system-on-chip (MPSoC) platforms and applications, Network-on-chip (NoC) design methodologies, Reconfigurable computing, system design, synthesis and optimization,
- Advanced telecommunications: Circuits and systems for communications, Optical fibers applications: Optical Communications, Sensors, Image, Laser applications in: Telemetry, Lidar system, Anemometry, Computer 3D visions, Range technique, RF and wireless communications,
- Image and signal processing: Image and video processing technology, Compression, coding and implementation, Cryptology and watermarking, Real-time systems,
- Sensors and instrumentation: Data acquisition, Audio, acoustic speech, Biomedical signal processing, Sensor microsystems and industrial sensors,
- Renewable Energy: Management and control of renewable energy, Wind energy, wind energy, biomass, Photovoltaic cells area of solar, at the device level, Electrical battery, hybrid energy,
- Computer engineering: Cloud computing technology , Internet technology,Computer security, Computing networks and data acquisition
Paper Submission Deadline: 20th April,2019
Papers should be prepared and written in English. All papers should be submitted according to IEEE standard templates (Paper page limit: 6 pages, including all figures, tables, and references) :
Please use the following link below for the free easychair conference management system to submit your papers electronically.
Contact us at:
ICESTI’19 Conference Chair
Badji Mokhtar Annaba University, Faculty of Engineering, Dept. of Electronics, lerica Laboratory, BP: 12, Annaba, 23000, Algeria